Tis the week before Christmas!! It is I’m At Home Baking’s 1 Year Blogoversary today!!! YAY!! I am surprised, not really,lol. I love baking and look forward to year #2!
I have decided to repost my MOST popular Christmas cookie since I started my blog. It is the most searched out recipe and so I thought it would be fitting to include it in my 25 Days Of Christmas Cookies!
- ½ cup Butter or Margarine, softened
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Vanilla
- 1-1/2 cups All Purpose Flour
- ⅓ cup Hershey’s Cocoa
- ½ teaspoon Baking Soda
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- ¼ cup Milk
- 1 package Peppermint Kiss Candies
- Beat butter, sugar, egg & vanilla in large bowl until well blended. Add flour, cocoa, baking soda & salt alternatley with milk, beating until well blended.
- Cover; refrigerate dough about 1 hour or until firm enough to handle. Shape dough into 1 inch balls; place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Heat oven to 375. Remove wrappers from candy.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until set. Remove from oven, press one candy into the middle of each cookie, cool on wire rack.