Today I am sharing a cookie recipe I’ve created! I don’t know about you but orange and peppermint are delicious…together or separate. So today’s cookie combines these 2 amazing flavors that complement eachother. I hope you enjoy them as much I think you will. Go ahead, you know you want to try these 🙂
I can not believe it is 20 days till Christmas!! Sadly, I think I cracked a dang tooth a little while ago…not sure what will come of that and I am done talking about it. I hate dental issues and have had more than my share of them in the last 12 years….Anyways, onto happy things. I am now done online Christmas shopping and will purchase stocking stuffers locally.
When you make these cookies, please let me know what you think of them!!!
- 2½ Cups Flour
- 1½ Teaspoons Baking Soda
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Cup Butter, Softened
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Cup Packed Brown Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Orange Extract
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Package Candy Cane Kisses
- Preheat Oven to 375 Degrees.
- In a small bowl combine flour, baking soda, salt and set aside.
- In a large bowl beat & cream butter, sugars & orange extract.
- Slowly add eggs making sure to beat well.
- Add flour mixture slowly till combined.
- Place 1 inch balls on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 9-10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and press a Candy Cane Kiss into the center of each cookie. Cool on wire rack.