Welcome To Day 23 Of Baking With Pumpkin!
I want to apologize, this photo is pretty bad,haha! I never try to photograph my baked goodies in aluminum baking pans but it was called for today. This cake is sadly not for me alone but for the Command Halloween Party tomorrow! So please ignore the ugly tin and the fact that I can not cut into it to show you what it looks like inside.
Have you ever had a “dump cake” before? I really dislike the name of it but it’s called as such for a good reason. You essentially dump ingredients all together and put it in your pan then dump more stuff, pretty much whatever you like then bake till set.
I chose to use some Halloween morsels sprinkled all over the top..I just wish there had been some green in there too! I’ve had various dump cakes over the years and they are so simple to make and taste wonderful.
- 15 Ounce Can Pumpkin Puree
- 10 Ounces Evaporated Milk
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 3 Teaspoons Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 Cup Unsalted Butter (melted)
- 1 Cup Halloween Chocolate Chip Morsels
- 1 Yellow Cake Mix
- Preheat to 350
- Spray 9x13" baking pan with cooking spray.
- Combine pumpkin, milk, sugar, eggs and pumpkin spice. Stir to combine.
- Pour into prepared pan, and sprinkle with cake mix, followed by the Halloween chocolate chip morsels. Pour melted butter evenly on top.
- Bake 45-50 minutes or until center is set and edges are browned.