I am so sorry I’ve been absent!
I intended on having a nice sweet treat made for my husband for Valentines Day and I was going to post it too but then sadly I got sick and have not been feeling well since.
So I have not been doing too much aside from resting and short spurts of exercise through the days. It has been cold & snowy and just perfect!
We broke the record for the amount of snowfall in February here! Exciting stuff. Almost 30 inches alone in a 2 day span alone! I know so many of you dreaming of spring, it’s coming!
I have managed to try out some new muffin recipes that are really amazing, including this one! You will absolutely love these. They are perfect any time of the day, even for breakfast!
Very easy to make and should please just about everyone. I know many kids are out on school break or will be soon, these are perfect snacks for them too!
- 2 Cups Flour
- 1 Tablespoon Baking Powder
- ½ Teaspoon Salt
- ½ Cup Sugar
- 1 Cup Crushed Graham Crackers
- 1 Cup Whole Milk
- ⅓ Cup Canola or Vegetable Oil
- 1 Large Egg, beaten
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup Chocolate Chips
- For The Topping:
- ⅓ Cup Flour
- ⅓ Cup Brown Sugar, packed
- ⅓ Cup Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 4 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees, grease or line muffin tin with paper liners.
- Combine topping ingredients until moist and set aside.
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt, graham crackers and sugar in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together egg, milk, oil and vanilla. Stir in to dry ingredients.
- Stir chocolate chips into prepared batter.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin tin.
- Place a healthy spoonful of topping on each muffin.
- Bake for 16-18 minutes, until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let muffins rest for 10 minutes before removing from tin.