Welcome To Day 6 Of “25 Days Of Christmas Sweet Treats”!
Last year I did “25 Days Of Christmas Cookies“. Please click the link to find all those wonderful recipes and please check back here every day for Christmas Sweet Treats all the way up until Christmas Day!
What a busy weekend ahead! It started today, the final steps to the end of preparation for our Command Holiday Party! I can’t wait for it to be done and out of the way. I know, that may sound a little bad but it’s been nothing but stress for me and did not turn out how I thought it all might,lol.
Tomorrow evening is the big day of the party, with lots of decorating tomorrow morning which will leave me little to no time to bake something tomorrow…
On a much happier note, we will be finally getting our Christmas tree tomorrow! I am so happy and excited about that.
This fudge is tasty but also pretty! I was thinking, to enhance the green color a little, if you wanted, you could add a little food coloring to make the green stand out more, but no matter, they are super easy to put together, taste delicious and of course everyone loves the name too!
- 1 Package (4 oz.) BAKER'S White Chocolate
- ½ Cup Unsalted Butter, divided
- ⅓ Cup Water
- 1 Package (3.9 oz.) JELL-O Pistachio Flavor Instant Pudding
- 3 Cups Powdered Sugar
- 2 oz. BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- 2 Tablespoons Chopped Pistachios or Any Nut
- LINE 8-inch square pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Microwave white chocolate, 6 Tbsp. butter and water in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2 min. or until butter is melted; stir with whisk until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended.
- ADD dry pudding mix; stir 2 min. Add sugar, 1 cup at a time, stirring after each addition until well blended. Press onto bottom of prepared pan.
- MICROWAVE semi-sweet chocolate and remaining butter in large microwaveable bowl 1-1/2 min. or until butter is melted. Stir until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended; spread over fudge layer in pan. Sprinkle with nuts. Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm before cutting into 36 squares.