I hope you all have a wonderful & happy Christmas!!! See you in the New year 🙂
Honey Crunchy Cookies
Author: Fannie Farmer
Recipe type: Dessert
Serves: About 40 Cookies
- 8 Tablespoons Butter, softened
- ½ Cup Sugar
- ½ Cup Honey
- 1 Egg
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup Flour
- ½ Teaspoon Baking Soda
- ½ Teaspoon Baking Powder
- ¼ Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Cup Uncooked Oatmeal, not instant
- 1 Cup Shredded Coconut
- ½ Cup Walnuts
- Preheat Oven To 350 Degrees.
- Lightly Grease Cookie Sheets.
- Combine butter, sugar, honey and beat together until blended.
- Add egg & vanilla, beat well. Stir and toss together the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Add to the first mixture, beating until mixed.
- Stir in oatmeal, coconut, and walnuts.
- Use a cookie scoop and drop onto greased cookie sheets, 2 inches apart as they will spread. Bake 25-30 minutes. Check at 25 to see if done.
- Move to wire racks and cool.