Welcome To Day 25 Of “25 Days Of Christmas Sweet Treats”!
Last year I did “25 Days Of Christmas Cookies“. Please click the link to find all those wonderful recipes and please check back here every day for Christmas Sweet Treats all the way up until Christmas Day!
From My Family, To Yours…Merry Christmas!!
- Cookie Cutters Of Your Choice
- Candy Melts Or Your Choice or Chocolate Chips
- Flavorings Of Your Choice
- Place wax paper on a cookie sheet.
- Place cookie cutters on wax paper.
- Melt chocolate in microwave, checking ever 30 seconds. Best to use a ziplock bag or pastry bag to "pour" chocolate.
- Add flavorings if you desire.
- Pour melted chocolate into all cookie cutters.
- Chill in fridge for 5 minutes. Now melt 2nd chocolate, could be white chocolate, flavor and color as desired.
- Pour on top of chilled chocolate.
- Return cookie sheet to fridge to chill another 5 minutes.
- Decorate or leave as is.