Welcome To Day 18 Of “25 Days Of Christmas Sweet Treats”!
Last year I did “25 Days Of Christmas Cookies“. Please click the link to find all those wonderful recipes and please check back here every day for Christmas Sweet Treats all the way up until Christmas Day!
Today I am celebrating 2 years of I’m At Home Baking! How awesome is that? It has been wonderful and I look forward to many more years of baking and sharing with all of you!
Today it rained. I hate the rain, especially in the winter when it should be snowing buckets at a time. I was hoping for a White Christmas this year, not so sure if that will happen.
I made some fudge, its pretty good too. I have never used candied cherries in anything but always wanted too,haha. I will some day make a fruitcake. I honestly have never tried a fruitcake!
So this recipe is very simple and should be kept in the fridge until you serve it.
- 1 Package, 14oz. White Chocolate Chips
- 1 14 oz Can Condensed Milk
- 1½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- pinch salt
- ½ Cup each Red and Green Candied Cherries, halved
- Slice cherries into small pieces.
- Line & butter lightly or pam sprayed
- X 8 pan with foil leaving enough over edges for handle to use later.
- Melt Chips in Double boiler with the condensed milk, vanilla, & salt, on medium low heat.
- Stir till melted and smooth.
- Remove from heat;
- Stir in cherries, till evenly distributed.
- Pour into foil lined pan. Spread evenly.
- Chill in fridge 1½ hours at least, (you cannot over chill)
- Cut into 1" pieces, CUT 8X8= 64 pieces.