It has absolutely been a journey, moving from the United States back in mid December to Italy! I should’ve been here in November and then life reminds you, you have to sometimes roll with the punches.
By the time I got here, the house was all put together by my sweet husband and then Christmas happened and we then started our European travels… First to Rome in January…Then we were in Paris, France for Valentines Day in February…
March we were supposed to go to the Island of Malta and some of my family were coming to visit. Then life decided to remind the entire world that you sometimes have to roll with the punches.
It’s definitely been a difficult time living here, completely locked down while it feels like the world is falling apart around you and you are helpless…except right now…we are not! We can do our part..stay home and bake delicious things for ourselves and our families. We will all get through this!
So get in that kitchen and make these to-die-for brownies!! These are the only brownies I have been making for the last 4…almost 5 years now and I decided it was about time to share them all with you, so you can enjoy them too. These are amazing as is and with anything you could want to add in too!
- ¾ Cup Butter, melted
- 1-1/2 Cups Sugar
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla
- 3 Eggs
- ¾ Cup All Purpose Flour
- ½ Cup Heaped HERSHEY'S Special Dark Cocoa
- ½ Teaspoon Baking Powder
- ½ Teaspoon Salt
- Pre-Heat oven to 350 Degrees.
- Prepare with grease or spray and 8x8 inch square pan.
- In a small bowl combine butter, sugar and vanilla.Add eggs and beat with spoon or whisk gently.
- Combine flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt. Then add the egg mixture to dry ingredients and mix till combined. Do not over mix!
- Spread batter in prepared pan.
- Bake 35-45 minutes. I start checking at 25-30 minutes.Bake until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. Do not over bake!